505 Good Morning Hong Kong!

I see that you have downloaded hundreds of my posts on both the cause of Global Warming, and the only reason that Earth is not already around 3,500 years into the next "Snowball Earth Event" always caused by low levels of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere of the planet due to Carbon-based life on the planet!

It is quite hard to understand that "Life Itself" is the cause of almost every extinction event in our planet's past. But in reality, it is the fact that nothing can be 100% recycled "without help" that these extinction events happened! This is an extremely important distinction, for only humanity, has the ability to both bring back long-term stored carbon that is available in massive quantities in the planet's crust and to repair the compromised temperature-regulating-abilities of Earth that humanity has put so much pressure on due to this increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere brought about by us!

Hong Kong, why have you yet to contact me personally? This is an extremely simple concept that we all have been taught in school that, perpetual motion is impossible! Yet how that relates to life on Earth, is extremely complex! Much more than my 500 posts can do justice too! Or do you believe that once someone has given you the key, you can then go forth yourself? I have been studying this for 50-plus years, long before we even saw a problem, yet you deem it unnecessary to contact me!

What am I to take from that? I can be reached by phone in the state of Nebraska, U.S.A. at 402-890-7946 call me, unfortunately, I only speak English. Dan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

500 D I can be reached at: Daniel James Kadavy 1201 South 12th road, Cortland, Nebraska 68331 United States of America

501 DI: Let's look at Global Warming and Climate Change from a new perspective, going back to Around 1850s!

Global Warming and Climate Change} Lost of available carbon vs. too much C02 in atmosphere!