507 Good Morning Hong Kong, for over a month now you have been downloading my blog site "https://lifecycleofaplanet.blogspot.com"

You have now downloaded just about every one of my posts several times, which would indicate several people's involvement. Thank you, while the whole idea is to get this information out to as many people on the planet as possible, the only ones that I see every day are from Hong Kong, while normally I get around 10 to 20 downloads each day from many places on the planet, that is not happening now! I very much hope that you are not limiting who can see this information. 

I am reading that within the last year, site visits from Hong Kong has gone up over many different issues, not just on how to repair the planet, leaving me to both wonder and worry! Especially why I am not being directly connected? Dan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

500 D I can be reached at: Daniel James Kadavy 1201 South 12th road, Cortland, Nebraska 68331 United States of America

501 DI: Let's look at Global Warming and Climate Change from a new perspective, going back to Around 1850s!

Global Warming and Climate Change} Lost of available carbon vs. too much C02 in atmosphere!